Slowing bringing sexy back to the world :-)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

T.O.

Looking at the title of this blog, you know exactly where I am going with this. What I may say might shock a few of you. But hey, it's my blog. Deal with it!
1) Terrell Owens did not try to kill himself...I think that it's more than just what his publicist/ personal assistant/ trainer/ in-house girlfriend, Kim Etheredge had to say about him. The whole "he has 25 million reasons why he wouldn't do it." It's more than that...I think that he is too narcissistic to do it. 2) T.O. is highly overrated. Even with the ego of Joe Horn, I think that he's the most underrated wide receiver in the National Football League today. Keenan McCardell of the San Diego Chargers or even a Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals would be a better statistical improvement over T.O. 3) Bill Parcells... need I say more? As my good friend Skooter says, he's highly overrated. I couldn't agree more! Surrounds himself with great assistants. That's the way to make yourself look like a genius. Let's name off some of his assistants...Bill Belichick, Eric Mangini, Tom Coughlin, Romeo Crennel, Al Groh, Sean Payton, and Charlie (snot nose) Weis. All head coaches.....I don't remember Parcell's winning a Super Bowl with the NY Jets or with the Dallas Cowboys (oh wait, that could happen this year...or not)...4)Here's an interesting tidbit about him... Parcells was the first coach in football history to be the recipient of the Gatorade Bath, compliments of Harry Carson. As the Giants went on a winning streak during their 1986 Super Bowl run, the team would dump a Gatorade bucket of ice water over Parcells's head. This is a tradition that is now common practice in high school, college, and professional football.

That's all I got...

Oh, and I have decided that I am now a big New Orleans Saints fan. I have always liked them, but I do even more now....Go Saints!

So here are my favs for all the sports.....

MLB: Dodgers (winning the World Series this year)
NFL: New Orleans Saints and Cleveland Browns
NCAA (all sports): Arizona State Sun Devils
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
NHL: New York Islanders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home