Slowing bringing sexy back to the world :-)

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Promise Land!!!

Life is good, but I feel like I've just been biding time till we move into our new apartment in March. It's such a massive upgrade for us that we can't help but get excited about the possibilities of the future. We know that this is going to be the place where we have our first babies. This is a good place where we belong for years to come.
However, with that being said, it's so tough getting to that point. 41 days seems like such a long ways away. I feel like just chugging along to the finish line is such a tough thing to do. I don't know how I was able to wake up this week to go substitute teach, but I somehow found it in me to do it. Knowing that the money I am making is soon going to turn into a beautiful new sectional couch and nice new furniture is exciting.
I am playing in a production of "A Chorus Line" in the end of February-March. It should be a really great show. I know that the orchestra is going to sound good for sure. Other than that, I am just practicing and trying to make my way into the business. I'm blessed to have that degree to get me a job during the day when I am not playing or auditioning. Speaking of which, I just auditioned for an Italian version of "Candid Camera." I should hear back next week.

41 days...It's not that far away, right???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home