Slowing bringing sexy back to the world :-)

Friday, February 06, 2009

It's Friday~!

It's almost here! Only 34 days left till the big move-in. We are quite excited. Going to spend the weekend packing up some little stuff like books and then going to spend the rest of just relaxing. How about those Lakers last night? I say Waa Waa to the Celtics and Pierce. You suck! Hope we get to face you again in June...

It's almost March Madness time. My Sun Devils pulled it out last night. Plus Washington lost. We just need to keep it up against the Beavers tomorrow and then against 'SC and UCLA next week. USC is my other favorite team, so I really hope they can play well next week and make it to the tournament. I can't wait!

I start rehearsals for "A Chorus Line" in 2 weeks. Really looking forward to that. It's going to be nice playing a musical again. It's been awhile.

Anyway, life is good. My mother-in-law is currently on a Missionary trip in Africa for 3 months. So please do send your prayers her way. She's doing some great things over there and we are all very proud of her.

Have a good weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home